Adoption Funds

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Feliz Cumpleaños Baby Girl!

Today Lucas and I had a small party with my best friend and her daughter to celebrate Lucia's 7th birthday.  Here are some photos of our celebration.

                                    "Happy Birthday Lucia ~ Our Little Princess"

                            My best friend's mom (aka Nanny Cheryl) baked my sweet girl a cake.


                                                       Singing Happy Birthday.

                                Her brother did the honors of blowing out the candle.




Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  I pray that you are safe and healthy and happy today on your special day.  So many people pray for you each and every day.  You are not forgotten.  You are wanted and loved.  You are daughter and sister and niece and granddaughter and friend.  We can not wait until you are home in our arms forever.  I love you unconditionally ~ no strings attached.
                                                                                                 ~ Your mama

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment