Adoption Funds

Monday, December 19, 2011

Update from a Wayward Blogger

It has been way too long since I last posted.  Tomorrow is my sweet Lucia's birthday.  When I began the journey to bring my daughter home, I had no idea that she would not be here to celebrate her 7th birthday with us.  There has been a major delay which I will explain in another blog post.  But, I am still working hard to do what is needed to bring the daughter of my heart home.  Tomorrow, we have some things planned to commemorate her special day, and we pray that she feels the love of her family that is fighting so hard to reach her.  Check back in to see pictures of our birthday celebration.  I promise it will not be another 6+ months before I post about it.

Happy Birthday Lucia Grace!!  Mommy loves you to the moon and back! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment